Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Night

Posted by Cordelia at 9:29 PM
I love saturday night cuz i dont hav to worry for waking up for school tomorrow.wasnt paying attention in class these few days.
..

Now im sitting here thinking thru everything in this week, 2 most wonderful things are:

First of all is, i finally bought Taylor Swift's Fearless Platinum Edition ive been waiting for this for almost 2 months nd now i finally got it!!!!!!!!!!!! but it costs me RM62 :'(

Second, i've finally made up my mind nd i dont wna continue ignoring/avoiding my ex anymore. Whats the point for ignoring/avoiding someone when u've already forgiven them? lol..so..we're still friends :) i NEVER wanted to lost u as my friend.I never wanted to lost any of my friends.

now i realize one thing good about me is

i can forgive someone easily even when that person tore me apart, broke my heart into pieces and make it bled for nonstop.

lloolLLolllLOooll im soo perasan. XD

09:55 pm
feeling so tired+sleepy
GOODNIGHT WORLD.

*off to bed*

0 comments on "Saturday Night"

Post a Comment

 

c☻яÐëlia. ☆ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez