Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas.

Posted by Cordelia at 10:30 PM
Merry Christmas everyoneeeee =)

Had hi-tea just now at Promenede Hotel, wore a pair of 3.5 inches aka 9cm high heels, Cas accidentaly kicked my highheels while walking so i almost tripped over but luckily i did not :)

Went Grandma's house and Grandma lent me her pup,Sugar for a day.She's sooo NAUGHTYYYYYYYYY loll. I have to chase her around the house to get her loll.She's cute,of course, most of those puppies are cute.

..and one thing... that ruined my perfect day...is..
HIM.

okayy, this is something i really hate about him...sometimes when i asked him questions he doesnt answer.TOTALLY NO REPLY. Ever since that breakup,we're still friends, i seldom text or chat with him in msn first because i'm avoiding heartbreaks for myself and this few weeks i think we totally didnt 'talk' to each other til last week.

He texted me first while i was at 1B and then after that i started textine with him and chatting with him in msn.

and just now i asked him something and he didnt reply...i just don't get it why? why can't he just reply. He treated me so bad and he ignored me but i forgave him. I wouldn't be chatting with him if i didnt forgive him.

the worst is, i think about him almost everyday and i don't even know wheather it is like him, love him, mad at him or what. I really don't know.

and now...he's going to sukau tomorrow and he's not coming back maybe cuz when i asked "ur nt coming back?" he said "yesss" "maybe" .

and i just received a message from him on msn
not going to talk about it here cuz it's some kind of
... msg.

0 comments on "Christmas."

Post a Comment

 

c☻яÐëlia. ☆ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez