Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last day of 2009.

Posted by Cordelia at 11:35 PM
11:36 pm now, 24 more minutes it's 2010.

I fall in love, raved, smiled, cried, got my heart broken in 2009 and now 2010 is coming and i shall move on,i wouldn't think about him anymore,i don't wanna think about him anymore and this is the last post ABOUT HIM. He doesnt deserve anything good from me, he ignored me before, he lied me before, he broke my heart too and he can never ever repair it.

I've learned everytime when i made mistakes in 2009 and i knew it all happened for at least a reason and only God knows what is it.


I've made up my mind. I've made decisions. Things will never be the same in 2010 and i want 2010 to be a better year.

even though there's many ups and downs in 2009 but thats ok cuz everything makes me grew stronger.

GOOOOOOOOOOOODBYEEEEEEEEEEE 2009.
i'll grab him out from my heart now and leave it to you 2009.i don't want to bring this on to 2010.


I never wanna think about him anymore.NEVER.

0 comments on "Last day of 2009."

Post a Comment

 

c☻яÐëlia. ☆ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez