Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's holiday time.

Posted by Cordelia at 12:50 PM
It's been a month that i didnt post anything here well okayy so here i am ,posting things ive done during hol.

Mom just had an operation last week so we're going nowhere for this holiday she needs some rest n so i do most of those houseworks of course nd dad's busy working,mom couldnt drive for a month so i guess tis holiday my brother n i will mostly stay at home.

Unlike last year,i've spend most of my time nd money on this stupid game Maple n in d end what i get is nothing.Well i learned my lessons, nd i swore il never waste my time nd money on games or anything useless anymore.

and yes,im using facebook now but im not addicted to it im just filling up my time.Okayy my advice to those readers who're addicted to facebook or facing the computer 24/7 : well it s good to keep in touch with your friends through fb but don't overdo it cuz it'll turn up as addicted or obsessed plus facing the computer 24/7 isn't good for health,go out for a walk or a jog instead.
(reminding myself too BAHHAHAHAH)

2 more weeks to Christmas HOOOOOOOOORAYYY. Christmas is one of my fav seasons :)

just bathe my dog just now n she smells like candy now lollll.Not going to Youth cell agn today, no transport. :((( im sorry God.

Okayy gtg for lunch.....YUM YUMMMMMMMMMM YUMMMMYYY DA CHICKEN WINGS R WAITING FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEE =D

0 comments on "It's holiday time."

Post a Comment

 

c☻яÐëlia. ☆ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez